Best Natural Remedies For Tinnitus
Tinnitus is a condition that millions of people around the world suffer from, tinnitus involves ringing, whistling, hissing, constant buzzing or other similar phantom noises in the ears. It is no doubt one of the most frustrating disease around. Having tinnitus can drive them crazy because of the constant ringing, the severity also ranges from person to person, starting from low ringing to loud roar like sounds.
The good news is that it is not a life threatening disease and it can be cured through pharmaceutical medicine and other various treatments including surgery, herbal medicine, TRT, etc.
TRT also known as Tinnitus Retraining therapy is a treatment that combines sound therapy and counselling to sufferers which ultimately helps the patient adjust and cope with tinnitus better. Even though there are a variety of tinnitus cures on the market, most of them do not work and are fairly pricey.
Here are some natural remedies for tinnitus that you can start applying right away:
- Earwax Removal: Clean your eyes gently and thoroughly, this removes congested earwax and frees up the ear, it can help decrease the risk of worsening tinnitus.
- Reduce or Stop drinking coffee or anything that contains a high dosage of caffeine
- Try some Ginkgo Biloba, a Chinese plant acknowledged for its many healing powers, it is considered one of the oldest methods to help relieve tinnitus, it does so by increasing the blood flow to the neck, head and brain. Ginkgo is best used as a long term alternative, be sure to take this plant based extract on a regular basis to ensure maximum effectiveness,
- Reduce Blood Pressure: Stress and high blood pressure are a common cause to tinnitus, high salt intake causes your blood pressure to rise. Be sure to have a good night’s rest as well to let the body rest.
- Seek Therapies such as tinnitus retraining therapy, behavioral therapy or masking. These cognitive and behavioral therapies have been proven to be successful in getting rid of tinnitus.
- Acupuncture: The human body is composed of assorted pressure points, which when compressed by applying pressure, can assist in providing relief for a lot of bodily disorders and disease conditions. Regarding acupuncture treatment pertaining to tinnitus, pressure points relevant to the ear, specifically situated at the nape of this neck, just above the particular ear, the cavity before each ears as well as the space below that cavity– are generally safe to be accessed by fine needles. This can greatly help reduce tinnitus if done correctly.
- Stay Clear of Loud areas especially concerts, clubs, construction zones, etc. Noisy disturbance in the ear can set of the ringing in the ears causing extreme pain, it is usually one of the main reasons people develop tinnitus in the first place.
- Try out some Relaxation Techniques: Find something that helps you calm down when stressed or a hobby you enjoy, some examples can be meditating, doing yoga, exercising, etc. Relaxation can help reduce tinnitus’s effects on the ears.
- Try masking devices. The product, it may be playing soft new music becoming competed within their ipod device or even points much like that – needs to be available all day long, everyday, before head gets employed to the particular ringing in the ears seems in addition to decides that to be much less exciting to pay attention to.
If your tinnitus persists even after taking medication, seek a doctor as soon as possible to make sure that your ear aren’t damaged internally or infected.